Planet Bikes Borealis Winter Bike Gloves
About this Item
- Half lobster construction has a warm and comfortable fleece lining, covered by a wind and water-resistant outer shell that protects your hands from the wind, cold, and snow
- Waterproof synthetic serino palm has reinforced zones for durability and a tacky grip with touch-screen compatible thumb and index finger tips
- Full neoprene cuff and adjustable hook and loop closure seals out the cold. We’ve also added a soft fleece nose wipe on the thumb, reflective piping on the back of the hand and wintry good looks to create a super warm cycling glove that’s not bulk
- Great for extra wind from electric bicycles and scooters: if riding on your electric bicycle or scooter is causing your hands to get cold, Try the borealis gloves for extra coverage No matter how long you plan to ride.
- Reflective night time piping: the reflective piping adds a nice dimension for improved night time visibility by motorists, fellow cyclists, and pedestrians.